1. imkazu.com. He’s a local guy that I’ve had the chance to hang out with during the Vancouver meetups. His blog current features a pof tip to quickly identify working demographics!
He’s a tech guy so the rest of his blog has some really great tips that you’ll find helpful, for example:
- bulk adding bright borders to your facebook pof ad images
- great plugin to include your landing page ctr in prosper202
2. Z6evolved.com. If there was an award for best new blog, he’d win it hands down. His current post is about the 300×250 banner ads on POF.com which includes tips and examples of what you should be doing.
3. Rileypool.com. Riley’s got some of the best case studies in the dating game. His current project is a follow-along campaign featuring mobile advertising on POF.
If you’re headed to the Affiliate Summit in NYC this year, be sure to be on the lookout for POF! I love putting faces to names so don’t be shy!
TGIF, I’ll have news next week that will 100% make your lives easier when advertising on POF.